Monday, March 22, 2010

Tag...I'm it !

I have been tagged by my friend/hair dresser, Jessica. I have never done this before, so here goes...

4 shows I like to watch...
1. Dr. Phil
2. The Bachelor
3. Modern Family
4. 19 Kids and Counting (what is she thinking?)

4 things I am passionate about...
1. My family
2. Dressing up my little girl
3. Taking pictures of EVERYTHING
4. Locking doors

4 phrases I say a lot...
1. "Where's Boo?"
2. "Luv u!"
3. "Who stinks?"
4. "Buckle up!"

4 things I have learned from the past...
1. Don't sweat the small stuff
2. Don't let Bentlee play in the car with the car keys in it
3. Just because someone has a stop sign, doesn't necessarily mean that they will stop
4. My mom had soooo much patience when we were growing up

4 places I want to go...
1. New York
2. Australia
3. On another cruise...anywhere
4. Disneyland

4 things I did yesterday...
1. Went to church
2. Had a little nap
3. Changed several diapers
4. Went to Dairy Queen...oops!!

4 things I am looking forward to...
1. Easter
2. Bentlee's birthday
3. Bridger's baptism
4. Lake Powell

4 things I love about Winter...
1. My Christmas Tree
2. The Christmas Season
3. Hot chocolate
4. Island Park

4 things on my wish list...
1. Denim capris that actually look cute on me
2. Warm weather and sunshine
3. A personal trainer, chef and maid
4. A different entry way on my house & more room

4 people I am tagging...
1. Melissa W.
2. Tayli N.
3. Sydney C.
4. Wendy B.

Thanks Jess!!

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh at your phrases.... You don't have any little kids do you?! LOL You are too cute, and I would really love to know the story behind Bentley in the car with the keys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna toooo funny!!! I love your lists!!!Tammi

    ReplyDelete