Friday, September 3, 2010

Back to School....

Here are a few pics of my handsome little guys on their first day of school. Brey is almost 12 and in the 6th grade. He is growing up TOO fast! He didn't want me to take him into his class this year, he asked me to just drop him off in front of the school. At least he didn't ask me to drop him off 2 blocks away :)

Bridger is 8 and in the 3rd grade. He too is growing up fast! As I walked him to his class and gave him a hug, he said "Mom...don't do that! That's embarrassing!!" Oops!

Branon is 6 and started 1st grade this year. He isn't embarrassed of his mama yet. I was happy when he held my hand all the way down the hall to his classroom and let me hug him! :)

So that leaves little miss Bentlee here at home with me! (yes...she has a broken arm....more to come on that....)

No comments:

Post a Comment