Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back To School

It's that time of year again...back to school! Did we even have summer? It went by so fast! Here are two of my handsome boys getting ready to head off to their first day of school. Brey to 5th grade, Bridger to 2nd grade. Brey couldn't wait!! Sadly for me, he is starting to notice girls and has his eye on a couple of little "cuties" at his school. YIKES!! I'm not ready for this yet!!
Here is my other little handsome devil. My happy, polite, content, pleasant, easy going little Branon, left his mom at home and headed off to kindergarten. I have to admit... I was really sad to see my "bff" go. (that's what he calls me) He has been such a joy to have at home, but he was SO READY to go to school and be like his big brothers. I miss him...Bentlee does too!

3 comments:

  1. Emi is sad to hear that Brey has "other" girls in his life. Her first broken heart. She told me she will have to find another boyfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck at school Boys!!! They are so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your kids are so cute! Its always hard when they go to kindergarten.

    So you were a yard duty huh? That's awesome. Now I don't feel so alone. :) I'm not quite sure what I'm thinking of it yet. I'm def getting some major tan lines, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete