Sunday, August 2, 2009

Girls Getaway

So...I went to Park City last week with a few of my friends. (Alisha, Kelly and Hillary) We called it a "back-to-school shopping trip" (minus the kids) but it was really a "girls getaway"!!!! Thanks to our awesome husbands and parents, we were able to leave ALL of the kids at home. Yes...I even left Bentlee. That is a HUGE step for me!! She LOVES her mommy. It was a wonderful couple of days filled with shopping, eating out and "girl talk." Everyone needs a little getaway every once in a while! I think we should make it a tradition!!

See what happens when you turn a bunch of women loose in Park City.

1 comment:

  1. How fun, a "girls getaway" wouldn't be complete with out shopping...... good job on leaving Bentlee that's hard but it's nice once in a while!!!

    ReplyDelete