Thursday, October 1, 2009

18 MONTHS!!

My baby is 18 months! (well...almost) She will be 18 months old on Oct.7th, but we will be out of town, so I am blogging about it now! I took some fun, random pics of her. ENJOY....
I am going to list 18 of my most favorite things about Bentlee Boo. (I love lists)
1. She has an adorable dimple in her cheek. (see top photo)
2. She is always losing the remote to the t.v.
3. She LOVES to wear everybody's shoes. Especially flip flops!
4. Pink is her favorite color!
5. Whenever I get my camera out...she RUNS the other way.
6. Her favorite phrases are..."here kitty, kitty, kitty" and "daddy, where are you?"
7. She LOVES to go bye bye.
8. When she shakes her head "no", her whole body shakes with it.
9. She looks fabulous in a swimsuit! (chubby thighs and all)
10. The other day I was changing her, and when I unsnapped her onesie, she had a Trix cereal stuck in her belly button.
11. She counts to 3.
12. She is such a "mommy's girl."
13. She gives the BEST hugs and kisses.
14. When her brothers are playing cars, she LOVES to take their cars and RUN!
15. She climbs like a monkey.
16. She can empty the bathroom drawers in 15 seconds.
17. She hates nursery. We have been taking her to nursery at church so she will get used to it, and she only lasts about 2 minutes.
18. She was DEFINITELY worth the wait!!

1 comment:

  1. oh she is soooo cute! I can't believe she is 18 Months already....wow time goes too fast!!! Several of those things on your list sound familiar- Kayson LOVES to wear our shoes.... funny kids- what a doll she is- happy 18 months Bentley!

    ReplyDelete