Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Brey!

Today was Brey's 11th Birthday. WOW...I am not old enough to have an 11 year old :) He cannot be 11 already. The time has gone by too fast!! He has brought so much happiness to us. In honor of his birthday, I would like to list 11 things that I LOVE about my Brey. (it was hard to pick only 11)

1. I LOVE his ability to make friends.
2. I LOVE that he wakes up happy every day!
3. I LOVE how he is constantly making people laugh.
4. I LOVE that he is a "smarty pants." (he's my math whiz)
5. I LOVE how he follows Bentlee around to make sure she doesn't get hurt.
6. I LOVE his athletic ability. Sports come naturally to him. Soccer, basketball, baseball.......
7. I LOVE his PERFECT smile!
8. I LOVE that cleanliness is a HIGH priority for him. (he wanted cologne for his birthday)
9. I LOVE that he is a perfectionist at EVERYTHING he does!
10. I LOVE that he isn't embarrassed to tell me that he LOVES me.
11. I LOVE that he loves his family...

AND WE LOVE HIM!!!

Happy Birthday Brey!

2 comments:

  1. Jenna he is such a cute boy!!!!! I didn't hear about it being his birthday, somebody must not have known. :):) isn't it fun to see them grow and change what a cute family you have. Tammi

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome guy you have there! Happy 11th Birthday Brey.... I love that he wanted cologne for his birthday- that made me giggle.... Fun times!

    ReplyDelete