Thursday, September 17, 2009

Arrow of Light

Tonight, on my 34th birthday, Brey received his Arrow of Light scouting award. He was sooooo excited about receiving this award. (I think he just wanted the arrow so he could torment his brothers with it.) But anyway, it is exciting as parents to watch your children accomplish things. We are very proud of him, and we know that he worked really hard to earn this award.
Careful.....you could poke an eye out with that thing!!

It was an eventful day!
(Turning 34 wasn't all that bad! I will always be younger than my hubby :)

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! And congrats to Brey what an accomplishment!!! I can't wait to participate in things like this and I totally get what you are saying about it being exciting when your kids accomplish something... We havn't recieved any arrows but walking and talking rate pretty high! :)

    ReplyDelete