Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Good Times...

We were FINALLY able to go camping over Labor Day weekend. It was our first, and last, camping trip of the year. Our summer was so hectic that we could never find the time to go camping. We ended up going to the Oakley Reservoir, so the guys could fish and drive their remote control boats, and the kids could ride their 4-wheelers. We had a BLAST!! My sister and her family came along, as well as our friends, the Clarks. Hope you enjoy the pics.....

Home sweet home for 3 days.
Kips new hobby!

Luckily Brey was there to rescue the "stranded" boats.
Bentlee LOVED the 4-wheelers.

Bridger built himself a jump and I think he actually caught a tiny bit of air. Look closely...
My "trick riders."
Branon was just happy to be there.

Bentlee and my niece, Tayli.
"The Gals" (my sister Kandace, Tayli, Bentlee, me, and my friend, Kelly)
I think the guys "tinkered" more on their boats than they actually drove them.

I told the kids to do something "cool"...not really sure what Bridger is doing! :)
(he thought he was quite hilarious, though)
Kip took the kids for a Rhino ride. I guess the trail was pretty steep. Good thing I didn't know that until AFTER they had gone.
We spent hours around this table playing "NERTS"!! It is the FUNNEST card game ever invented!! We were addicted!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like lots of fun, especially with all those "toys". Were you the only ones there?? It doesn't look like your typical Labor Day crowd.

    ReplyDelete