Monday, November 29, 2010

My Little Performers

Here is Branon performing in his 1st grade "Silly Songs" program. He's my little poser!! Notice, how all the children around him are singing and doing the actions to the songs?.......Not him. He sees the camera and he stops and flashes me a smile!!

Brey participated in the production of Hansel and Gretel....he was a towns boy. Here he is with his cousin Kamryn. She was the Black Raven. He did a great job in his acting debut!! He wasn't too hip about the makeup, neither was his dad :) We were so proud of him, he did a great job!!

Brey, and some of the other "town boys."

Here's the biggest performer of them all..... I put a tutu on her and she transformed into a "little diva!" She ended up on the stage twice before Hansel and Gretel even started. She kept telling me, "I dancing!!"

Bentlee will be starting dance lessons in January. I am hoping she follows in my footsteps as far as dancing goes!! She will probably be the chubbiest one in her class, but I am really looking forward to seeing her in tights and a leotard!! The chubby ones are always the cutest, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment