Monday, November 8, 2010

The Story of the Cast.....

Broken arm: Aug. 28th
splint off.....1st pink cast on: Sept. 8th

Sept. 29: pink cast off...

purple cast on!

Oct. 13th: purple cast off...

pink cast BACK on!

Oct. 27th: pink cast off!! FOR GOOD!!
Sadly, I don't have pictures of that! On Halloween, I left my camera sitting on the hood of my car at the pumpkin patch, and then drove off. I didn't realize that I had done that until a few hours later. I did however, find my camera..........about 1/4 of a mile from the pumpkin patch. Smashed as flat as a pancake on the road:( I hope I learned my lesson!!

Isn't it true that things happen in 3's? So, Bentlee broke her arm, Branon hit his head in the car and had to get 2 staples in his head, and last Thursday, Kip cut his hand/thumb with a grinder (requiring 26 stitches). I would post pictures, but I don't have a camera!! That's 3 things for us....I think it's someone else's turn!!

3 comments:

  1. Poor Boo. She is super cute though! I hope the Guiles' are all healed now. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang it really does come in threes at your house!! ON the bright side you have FREAKIN ADORABLE Kiddos!! Bentlee is getting soo big!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bentlee looks so big! I'm glad you didn't have your camera for the meat grinder accident!

    ReplyDelete